Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Soda-lighted that you're my kid!!

Hey crafty friends & happy Tuesday!!
Today I have a sweet project to share with you that uses some of those awesome Jaded Blossom stamps and dies!


My son loves Dr. Pepper so when I found this candy, I thought it would be the perfect time to pull out the Soda-lightful (revamped) stamp set and make him a little "just because" treat. I used the largest rectangle in the Rectangle Dies 2 set to cut out my checkerboard paper and then folded it in half to create my topper base. I used the Card Layer Dies 1 to cut out that fun banner shape from some white cardstock and stamped my image/greeting from the Soda-lightful (revamped) stamp set. I colored in the soda and cap with my Copic markers and added a strip of patterned paper along the top. I adhered it to my topper, wrapped some thread around and finished it off with some wood veener stars. Easy Peasy and I think he is going to really enjoy it. I mean, who doesn't love getting little goodies just cause right? 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:


Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned paper: Boys Rule (Crate Paper)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: Soda & Bottle: E15, E18, BG0000, BG000. Label: E07, R39. Bubbles: E000, E00
--Dies: Rectangle Dies 2. Card Layer Dies 1
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute idea!! Love the sentiment!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

That turned out so cute and what a fun way to use that adorable Stamp set!!! I believe I have it and have yet to make anything with it... I may have to pull it out when I get a chance! Have a great day!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

What an awesome treat! My daughter loves Dr. Pepper, so I am sure she would like this too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...