Monday, February 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom's February Release: Day 1

Hey crafty friends! 
Welcome to the first day of the Jaded Blossom February Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with a new stamp and a new die that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $119.99


February 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $129.99

Today we are showing you the NEW Spring Banner Dies and the NEW Follow The Easter Bunny Stamp Set.

Here is a look at what I created using the new items, along with a couple of older items:


I decided to make a fun little box filled with some Easter candy. I used the Scallop Caddy Box and cut it out with some fun patterned papers. I stamped my greeting from the Follow The Easter Bunny stamp set and used a die from the Label Shape Dies to cut it out. I popped it up with some foam tape to the front of my box. I used the Spring Banner dies for the fun carrot banner as well as the cute little bunny head on my label. I punched a small hole at the top and threaded some ribbon though and tied it off with a button and some crochet thread. I finished it off with some pearls on the label. I am loving these fun banners!!

Here is a look at both of the products we are showcasing today:

Spring Banner Dies

Follow The Easter Bunny

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White & Pink (Recollections), Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn), Green (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Easter Express (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Colorbox
--Misc.: Pearls, Foam Tape, Ribbon, Button, Crochet Thread

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute treat for Easter. Perfect Spring colors.

Marilyn said...

Cute box!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet treat!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CA-UTE Treat Box! I can't believe we are all thinking ahead to Easter already and we haven't even hit Valentine's Day Yet! Hahahha - Funny how we crafters have to always be 2 steps ahead! :) Love your Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

such a adorable treat box !!! love it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...