Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Wood You Be Mine?

Happy happy Tuesday!!
Today is my very first post as a Design Team member for Jaded Blossom!! WooHoo!! I'm so excited to be a part of this team alongside these talented ladies! I hope you all like the projects I make using those awesome Jaded Blossom products!

I normally start working on my Valentine projects early January so I have a Valentine card to share with you today.


To create my card, I cut out some wood patterned paper using the Card Mat Dies. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder onto a strip of Kraft cardstock, added a bow and popped it all up with foam tape onto my card base. I love this little beaver from the Eager Beaver stamp set!! I think she is so super cute! I colored her up with some Copics and added her on top of a heart from the Heart Dies 2 set.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom supplies used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Spring (AC)
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento
Copics: E21, E23, E25, E27, E43, C9, N4
Misc.: Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Enamel Heart, Sequins, White Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the wood grain paper background and the little beaver!!

Georgiana said...

That little beaver just stole my heart. She is a cutie!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the little bow you added, super sweet!

DIANA L. said...

Adorable! Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...