Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom's January Challenge!

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a spectacular Sunday!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.
This month the challenge theme is....
Hearts!

I decided to make a little Valentine with some candy for my project.


I used the Ric Rac Topper Die and decorated it with some fun heart patterned paper. I cut out a coffee cup from the Coffee Dies and added a heart from the Banner Dies to the coffee sleeve. I stamped out that cute sentiment from the Kiss Me A Latte stamp set onto some pink patterned paper and added it behind my cup, curling the end for a bit of dimension. I added a bow to the handle and a few sequins. I added some coffee flavored candy to a 3x4 clear bag and added my topper. Such a cute little gift!

Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! I hope you will play along, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Misc.: Pink Crochet Thread, Sequins, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Georgiana said...

Great little treat for a coffee lover.

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so CUTE Stacey! LOVE the topper and the fun sentiment!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

A super sweet treat!!Love the cute topper and yummy goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...