Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello!

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy 2018!! 
 I have a fun card to share with you that features
 Julie - Enjoy The Ride from Stamp Anniething.


I created an A2 size card and adhered some cloud paper to the front of my card base. I used some dies to create the scene of a neighborhood and a hill in the background. I drew and colored a sidewalk with my Copic markers and added a few sprigs of grass coming up through a couple of the sidewalk cracks. I stamped out the Julie - Enjoy The Ride and colored her in with my Copics. I added her to the front of my card and added some nuvo drops to the flower centers. I finished off the card with a tag from Jaded Blossom with my greeting and some crochet thread. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
i really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic & Hammermill), Green (MFT), Vellum
--Patterned Paper: Fly A Kite (MME)
--Stamp: Julie Enjoy The Ride (Stamp Anniething), Java Time (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
--Copics: Skin: E50, E51, E21, R83. Hair: E07, E18, E23, E39. Clothes: R21, R22. Flowers:Y06, YG25, Y08. Bike: BG13, BG15, BG49, C4, C6. Sidewalk: C0, C1, C3, G99, YG25.
--Dies: Candy Charms & Banners (Jaded Blossom), Stitched hillside Borders & Little Town Border (Lawn Fawn)
--Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, White Nuvo Drops, Crochet Thread
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...