Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething December Release Day 1



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!



Maggie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is a look at the card that I made with this super cute stamp, Maggie - Awareness Is Key


I created my card base from a file from SVGCuttingFiles called, Center Step Edged Open Scallop Card Base and used some patterned paper from Me & My Big Ideas to decorate it. I stamped out that sweet image and colored her with my Copic markers and paper pieced her dress. I popped her up with some foam tape onto a stitched oval die cut and added it to the front panel of my card base. I added my greeting by cutting out a tag from the Mini Tag 2 set from Jaded Blossom and adding the word "HOPE" by cutting out some letters from the Alphabet Dies 2 set, also from Jaded Blossom. I finished off my card with some pink ribbon and some pearls.


I can think of so many organizations that I would love to bring awareness to. I kept tossing so many different ones around in my head before deciding on Breast Cancer, so I'm sure you will be seeing me using this stamp again. You can read more about Breast Cancer at the Susan G. Komen website or by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 2 :)
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release! 
 Have a great day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections & Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Breast Cancer Mambi Sheets (Me & My Big Ideas)
--Dies: Scallop Stitched Oval Dies (MCT), Alphabet Dies 2 & Mini Tag Dies 2 (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics"E50, E51, E21, E13, E15, E37, RV11, RV13, C0, C1, C4, C6
--Misc.: Pearls, Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Ribbon

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so PRETTY Stacey! Your coloring is spot on and the card design really make her stand out! Love it!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...