Saturday, September 2, 2017

Jump For Joy

Hi crafty friends!
Today I would like to share a project that I created using some fabulous dies and stamps that can be found in the Dies R Us Store

I'm really looking forward to Fall so I felt the need to make a Fall themed card. 
Haha!


 I created my card base from some Kraft cardstock and layered some fun patterned paper on top. I then started building my scene onto a piece of white cardstock. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders for my grassy hill and some distress inks to make the sky a light blue. I stamped out that sweet little fox and all those leaves from Lawn Fawn's Jump For Joy Stamp Set, colored them with my Copic markers and then used the Jump For Joy Dies to cut my images out. I think it turned out so super cute!!


Here is a quick peek (with links) at the products that I used on my project that can be found in the Dies R Us Store.




Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 


click below for:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!



4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable. Love that little fox jumping!!

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute little Fall scene creation Stacey! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Karen said...

adorable

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... that is sooo CUTE! LOVE the pretty leaves and cute squirrel! Such a fun card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...