Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Boo!

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


I love all things Halloween and couldn't wait to get a jump start on a little goody bag.


I cut this fun bag from my Cricut, assembled it and then started decorating. I used some fun polka dot paper from the Not Too Spooky 6x6 paper pad and added it to the front of my bag. I used the Scallop Circle Dies and a piece of pattered paper from the Not Too Spooky 6x6 paper pad and added that to the front with some foam tape. I stamped out that super cute Bride of Frankenstein image from the Spooktacular Stamp set, colored her with my copic markers, added a spider, used the Stitched Circle Dies to cut it out and added that on top of my scallop. I added a strip of star paper to the top of my bag and added a mini clothespin to help keep the bag closed. I finished my project off with a twine bow and a glittery Boo!

I do have a bit of sad news to share with you all today. Today is my last post as a design team member for Pink & Main. I have been on the team for 2 wonderful years but feel like I need to take a step down. I've struggled with this decision but feel at this point in time, it's the right one for me. All good things must come to an end right? A huge thank you to Michelle for having me the last two years! It has been an amazing experience and I wish Pink & Main and all of my DT Sisters much success!! Hugs!!

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Black (Bazzil), White (Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Not Too Spooky (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, C2, C5, C7, C9, E21, E50, R29, YR04
--Cricut; Classroom June & July #M3BB5B
--Misc.: Clothespin, Baker's Twine, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute bag! Sorry to see you leave Pink and Main. Love all of your projects!

Migdalia said...

This is so cute!!!Fabulous job my friend!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMHECK! This is soooo Boo-Tastic!!! Adorable treat box.. I stamped those adorable images out already... I just need to color them up & get them on some projects... this Pink & Main set is way cute!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...