Saturday, July 22, 2017

Love ya Shaker Card

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday!
Today I am back to share a card that I created using some fabulous stamps and dies that can be found in thDies R Us Store

I decided to go with a shaker for this card and the Neat & Tangled Heart of Gold die was just what I was looking for.



This was really simple to do. I simply used the die to cut out the heart shape from the center of my main cardstock panel.  I placed some acetate on the back of my card and surrounded the back with foam tape to hold all my shaker bits in. I placed a scrap piece of white cardstock onto the back to lock in the shaker pieces and to make it easier to place it onto my black card base. I used the Neat & Tangled Heart of Gold die once again and cut out a piece from some black cardstock to place on top of the window. I wanted the front of my shaker piece to have that fun geometric look to it. For my greeting, I used some white embossing powder and heat embossed this fun saying from the Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words stamp set. I added some doodles around the edge of the card front and attached some sequins for a bit more interest. 



Here is a quick peek (with links) to the products that I used on my card today that can be found in the Dies R Us store:




Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge BlogThere's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us StoreFor your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below


click below for:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections and Acetate
--Patterned Paper: Studio Gold (Teresa Collins)
--Dies: Heart Of Gold (Neat & Tangled)
--Stamp: Big Scripty Words (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Versamark
--Misc.: Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Black Micron Pen


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card!!

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN & CUTE!!! I did something similar with a holiday card... I'll be posting it next week... funny how sometimes we crafters think alike on a project! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...