Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #275

Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 

This week challenge #275 is....
Three Trees
(use at least 3 trees on your project)

Here is the card I created:


 I started off by adhering some ribbon to my pattern paper and attaching it to my card base. I stamped my trees from a Stampin' Up stamp in brown ink and added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the snow banks and tree branches. There is so much sparkle on my card, this picture really doesn't capture it at all :( I finished it off with a bow and a greeting in the corner.

Neglected items from my stash that I used are:
--Lovely As A Tree Stamp set from Stampin' Up! (bought it used from a friend almost a year ago and used it for the first time on this card)
--Teeny Tag Holidays Stamp set (At least a year since I used it)
--Walnut Stain Distress Ink (can't remember ever using it before)

Be sure to head over to the Shopping Our Stash Challenge Blog to see what my design team sisters created. I hope you will decide to make a project and join us, I would love to see what you create! If you would like to be considered to be a guest designer, simply add DT after your name when you link up :)  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Coordinations
--Patterned Paper: Altitude (Bo Bunny)
--Stamp: Lovely As A Tree (SU!), Teeny Tag Holidays (My Creative Time)
--Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger)
--Dies: Rounded Stitched Rectangles (Pink & Main)
--Misc.: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Ribbon (Offray)

7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

yowza! such a beautiful card, every single element is JUST PERFECT!

Mimi said...

I zoomed in on this baby... I could tell there was some "sbow" before I even read your post. Well done!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty, especially with the touch of glitter for snow.

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love that set and don't use it much either.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Stacey: I love this stamp set, it's one of the very first I ever bought from Stampin Up! and I'm so glad they haven't retired it yet, it's beautiful!!
Love the spark on this trees, they look just like the ones in my backyard after a snow fall, the pattern paper is the perfect background and that bow was masterfully made, lovely!!!
XO
Maria.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty and serene the scene looks.... Beautiful!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...