Monday, August 8, 2016

Camp Create Session 3 (Day 1)

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
Day 1 of Session 3 for MFT's Camp Create
I can't believe this is the last month for Camp Create!
Is summer really almost over???


Today was all about Monochromatic cards. Here is what I did for the challenge:


I decided to go with pink so that I could use that adorable Hog Heaven stamp set! lol! I did use a tiny bit of black, just to break up some of the pink. I stamped the piggy onto some light pink cardstock and paper pieced the heart with some darker pink cardstock. I finished off my card with some pink sequins.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Pink Lemonade (MFT), Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Black (Neenah)
--Patterned Paper: 365 (chickaniddy crafts)
--Stamps: Hog Heaven (MFT)
--Dies: Hog Heaven & Stitched Cover-Up Companion Diagonal (MFT)
--Misc.: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Sequins, White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! LOVE the piggy! Wonderful card and yes.. Summer is just about over! YIKES! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card, adorable little piggy. Awesome job.

Kimberly J. said...

This is so adorable!! I love all the pretty pink and that pig is so cute!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...