Friday, August 12, 2016

Camp Create: Remarkable Resist

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
Day 3 of Session 3 for MFT's Camp Create


Day 3 was Remarkable Resist!


I decided to make a birthday card to add to my stash. Can never have too many birthday cards right?? lol! The inspiration for my card design came from Stephanie Klauck's card that she made for the example. I love how she added the fun little strip of stripes along the side. I used the stars from the Super Boy & Magical Memories stamp sets. After I had them embossed with clear embossing powder, I blended some distress inks over the top and wiped away the excess to keep the starts white. I added my sentiment onto a pice of vellum and attached that to my card base and finished it off with some sequins. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Glitter (DCWV)
--Patterned Paper: 365 (Chickaniddy)
--Stamps: Super Boy & Magical Memories (MFT), Card Sentiments (MCT)
--Dies: Little Yellow Bicycle
--Inks: Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocea Distress Inks & Versamark
--Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Sequins, Foam Tape

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is now my NEW FAVORITE card! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...