Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Simple Butterfly Hello

Happy Wednesday!


Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 


For my card, I trimmed some floral paper to cover the front of my card base. I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles to cut out my light pink and white cardstock. I stamped some of the butterflies from the Inspire stamp set along the side of my white cardstock piece, trimmed it and attached a yellow scallop that I cut out using one of the borders from the Scallop Borders die set. I added the Hello from the Hello Dies, added some wink of stella and a few sequins to finish off the card.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Yellow (DCWV)
--Patterned Paper: Everyday (AC)
--Stamps: Inspire (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Bubblegum (Hero Arts)
--Misc.: Sequins, Clear Wink Of Stella

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Kimberly J. said...

This is so pretty!! Love that paper and those gorgeous butterflies!

Scrapper69 said...

Such pretty paper Stacey! And the butterflies are lovely...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Barbara Godden said...

sweet cards great sketch and love that patterned paper it frames the image perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...