Friday, June 3, 2016

Wedding Congratulations Card

Happy Friday!

BlogButton


Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 


June is a pretty busy time for weddings. I had a big June wedding myself. My hubby and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary in just a couple of weeks. I couldn't wait to make a card with this new stamp set titled Ever After. Isn't it adorable?? So many cute images in this set. I decided to try and stick with white for the majority of my card. I stamped my image onto my card base and colored it in with my Copics. I adhered some vellum onto a piece of white cardstock and die cut a heart out of the center. I popped it up with some foam tape to create a window for my image. I added some pearls and heat embossed the greeting with some silver embossing powder. 


You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!


I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas: #268 Anything Goes With Die Cuts
&
Alphabet Challenge Blog: G for Girlie


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Simon Say Stamp
--Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento
--Dies: Scalloped Hearts (Spellbinders), Trio Stitched Banners (MCT)
--Copics: C1, C2, C4, C6, C9, E21, E33, E35, E37, E39, E50, E51, G40, R11, R21, Y21, Y23, Y32
--Misc.: Pearls, Foam Tape, Silver Embossing powder, Clear Wink Of Stella

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty!! I love the layers and those pearls! Beautiful card!! :)

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the heart cut out with the couple inside. : )

Scrapper69 said...

So Sweet! Wonderful Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...