Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #7

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

Today starts a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.


For challenge #7, the photo we are using for inspiration is:

(photo from Google Images)

Here is the project that I made based on the above photo:


I thought the barn in the inspiration photo was so pretty! Barn's make me think of Farms, so that's how I came up with a Farm themed card from the photo lol. I used a couple of stamp sets from My Favorite Things to create my scene. I paper pieced the girl's shirt and colored in the rest of the images with my Copics, I popped up that layer with some foam tape onto some plaid paper. I heat embossed the greeting with some white embossing powder, notched one end and popped that up with more foam adhesive. 

I hope you will head over to Sunny Day Crafting and check out the details for challenge #7 and play along! I would love to see what you create and how the photo inspired you :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Crimson (AC)
--Stamps: Green Pastures & The Whole Herd (MFT)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento & Versamark
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Copics: BG0000, B000, B21, B34, B37, E11, E21, E23, E25, E27, E35, E33, E37, E50, E51, E57, E99, G24, G43, G46, R11, R20, R21, Y11, Y13, Y21, Y32, YG61, W1, W3 
-- Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, White Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Scrapper69 said...

Awww..... How Stinkin' CUTE Stacey! LOVE the adorable Farm Animals -

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...