Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Pink & Main Challenge

Hi everyone!
Happy March 1!! 

Today marks the start of a new challenge over at 

BlogButton

The theme for the March challenge is....
Spring
You just need to simply create a new project, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the Pink & Main Challenge Blog.
Easy Peasy!!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:

When I think of Spring, I think of pastel colors, warmer weather, flowers blooming and of course, Easter. I thought this sweet little image from the Somebunny stamp set was perfect for a spring card. I colored her in with my Copics and then cut her out with an oval die. I popped her up with some foam tape. My greeting also came from the Somebunny stamp set. 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the 
I would love to see what you create!!
You can find all of the rules there (there aren't many) and don't forget that you do not have to use Pink & Main products on your project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Pink & Gray (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
--Copics: BG02, BG05, E21, E27, E50, E51, E57, G02, G05, R20, RV13, RV21, Y08, Y28, W1, W3, W5, C0, C2, C5, C7, C9
--Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
--Misc.: Doily Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Classic Ovals Large (Spellbinders), Pearls, Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Soooo SWEET Stacey! LOVE the way you color - she's adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...