Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rainy Day Duck


Happy Wednesday!!

Today I have a cute little shaped card to share with you that I made using my Cricut Explore, a super cute duck from KaDoodle Bug Designs and a sweet little greeting from Scrappy Moms Stamps.


For my card base, I simply welded 2 scallop circle together in design space and then cut it out. I then cut out another scallop circle from patterned paper to hide the fold line of the base. I used a die from We R Memory Keepers for the white cicle layer and then started building the duck. Isn't that little Rainy Day Duck from KaDoodle Bug adorable? I finished it off with a greeting from the For The Birds stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps and a little pink twine bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Rainy Day Duck
Scrappy Moms Stamps: For The Birds
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: AC
Die: Nesting Dies Circles (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Totally Pink Trendy Twine, Wink Of Stella Clear, Bling, Black Copic Mulitliner, Foam Adhesive, Chalk, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Stacey!

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card, love the fun shape! The duck is just adorable and that sentiment is just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...