Friday, April 24, 2015

My Creative Time Guest Designer!!

Happy Friday!!

Today I am super excited cause I am back on the My Creative Time blog as a
 Guest Designer for Miss Emma! Woot Woot!!


I decided to make a Mother's Day card for my project today. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to create my front panel. I cut it out twice from different patterned papers so that I could create that wood grain strip, kinda like a table for the flowers to sit on. I then used the Stitched Doily Die and then just simply cut it in half and adhered to my wood paper. For my vase, I used the Stitched Chunky Jar Dies. I cut out my jar three times, once from white cardstock and twice out of vellum. I colored the bottom half of one of the vellum pieces to create my water and then I layered all three pieces together just on the sides so that I could easily slip in my flowers. For my flowers, I used the Love You Bunches set. The roses in this set are gorgeous! I colored them all with my copics (I'm still learning) and then arranged them inside my jar. The sentiment also came from the Love You Bunches set. I finished off my card with a few clear sequins, some glossy accents and a bow around the mouth of the jar.

Thanks Emma for having me guest design for you and
thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, Stitched Doily Die, Stitched Chunky Jar Dies, Love You Bunches

Other Products:
Cardstock: Copic, Vellum and Recollections
Patterned Paper: Dolled Up (MME)
Copics: YG63, YG67, R20, R22, R32, B04
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc.: Sequins, Crochet Thread, Glossy Accents

8 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Your card is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS sweet lady!!! AWESOME job & THANK YOU for being my guest today! ;)
HUGS,
Emma ;)

Joan Smith said...

CONGRATS on being Miss Emma's guest designer for today and OMG What you did design and shared is Fabulous WOW Your card is Gorgeous...You truly did one super outstanding creative job. I am in awe of what you did make. From the paper you chose which looks like wallpaper.*amazing & beautiful* to how you created your look for the table and genius idea for the doily gosh so look like it's draped over the table...and your vase of flowers is so beautiful and your idea for using vellum to give the look for the water is amazing...your flower turned out so beautiful ...you did a great coloring job.
Love all the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Love...so Love your card!! YOU ROCK!!

Georgiana said...

Super pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Stacey!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your flowers and card! Your flowers are colored perfectly and are so pretty. I love your card design and jar vase. Great job on your guest designer spot!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Adorable and super cute, love everything about your card esp the way you can see the stems of the flowers in the vase. Great Job!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty Stacey!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous


Kimberly J. said...

So pretty!! :) I love the dew drops and those gorgeous flowers!! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...