Monday, March 30, 2015

Bitten By The Bug 2 -- Use A Bunny

Happy Monday!

Are you guys ready for another fun challenge that starts today over at

This week, we want to see your projects that feature a bunny rabbit.

Here is what I created for the challenge:


When I saw what the theme was for this challenge, all I could see was Easter which made me think of  a few things, including Easter baskets and chocolate bunnies so I decided I would take that and run with it. :) I cut my basket, eggs and chocolate bunny out of the Create A Critter 2 Cricut cartridge. I ran the bottom half of my basket through my cuttlebug using a houndstooth embossing folder for a little texture. I then popped up the basket rim with some foam adhesive. I added the eggs and adhered that to my white card layer. I then adhered another egg to the front and popped up my bunny with some foam adhesive. For the bow on  my basket, I used a die from My Creative Time. I added a few doodles with my white gel pen onto the grass and a pearl to the bow as well as to the bunny's bow tie. I love both of the Create A Critter cartridges so much! All of the images are so darn cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it! 

Don't forget to head over to the Bitten By The Bug blog to see what my Design Team sisters created! After you take a peek at their creations, I hope you will create a project and join us in the challenge!
 I would love to see what you make :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter 2
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More and Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die (MCT)
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Pearls, Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Houndstooth Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the colors

Crafting Katie said...

This is just the CUTEST!!! Love that little bunny!!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Stacey, love the patterned papers,the bunny is so cute and the stitched rectangle great idea.happy Monday

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome card!! Love that sweet bunny, the design and that pretty paper!! :) Great job!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

moknowsall said...

who doesn't love a chocolate Easter Bunny? Love your 3D card with the pearl accents. Have a Happy Easter.

Maureen

Caroline said...

I love the polka dotted paper. It seems I missed the memo on using polka dotted paper, lol. This is an amazing Easter card! Love that cute bunny and the Easter basket with all the pretty eggs. Oh, I do love that bow.

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply adorable Stacey! I LOVE the embossing on the basket! :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card! You had me at big beautiful bow!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful Stacey!! I love the cute bunny and that great basket! That bow is most fabulous!! Great pattern papers, too!! :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ just way too CUUUTE!! Plus we all know how I feel about plaid right?? LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...