Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PDE Linky Party: 3D, Fold Folds or Mini Albums

Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for the start of another great linky party at


Rules:
1) New projects only
2) Follow the theme
3) Any type of crafting welcome
4) Unlimited times to link up
5)  Have fun & Follow us at PDELinkyParty!

I thought it would be super cute to build this snowman from the Christmas Open House from SVG Cuts and fill it with some candy for a fun little Christmas gift.


It was so easy to put together and it went together fairly quickly. I added some enamel dots for his eyes and buttons and some black bling for his mouth. I also tied some threads together to act as his little scarf. For his hat, I used some gold metallic cardstock for his hat band and then added just a bit of holly leaves with some red bling for the berries. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to head over to the linky party by clicking HERE to see what my wonderful Creative Team sisters created and to enter yourself! I would love to see what you create!!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Bazzill), All Others (Recollections)
SVG: Christmas Open House (SVGcuts.com)
Misc.: Bling, Enamel Dots, Red Linen Thread

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Janis Lewis said...

He is FUN!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Georgiana said...

He is too cute!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness Stacey!!! This is most wonderful!!! I am so loving your snowman!!! The perfect treat container!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...