Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Creative Time...Die of the Month!

Happy Tuesday!
Today on the My Creative Time blog, we are bringing you a feature called 
Stamp or Die of the Month!
How fun is that?
We will be showing you projects that feature this month's die of the month which is......

Today's projects will also incorporate the following photo inspiration or color palette:


Here is the card that I created using the colors from the above picture and the 


I decided to keep my card pretty simple and not embellish it too much. I used those fabulous Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for my gray patterned paper and adhered that to my white card base. I then used the Stitched Journal Die and added one of the brackets from the Stitched Bracket Dies to the side. I stamped the "YOU + ME" from the Bracket Sentiments stamp set in the top right corner in black ink. I added the boy and girl from the Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies and added a little heart from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set. To finish off my card, I added a flower from the Flower Petal Dies and some leaves from the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies.

Make sure to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see the wonderful creations that my fabulous design team sisters created.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
My Creative Time Products:
Bracket Sentiments
Stitched Bracket Dies
Stitched Journal Die
Stitched Restroom Peeps Dies
Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies
Flower Petal Dies
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
4x4 Journal Die + More

Other Products:
Cardstock: Old Olive (SU!), Vellum, All Others (Recollections). Patterned Paper: SU!. Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush, Enamel Dot

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW what a sweet and romantic card I so love it!! You really did outdo yourself here girl. Gosh you really did a fab job with all of Miss Emma's goodies. I love the color orange for your pop of color and the polka paper for the flower is just as cute as can be. YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

LOVE your card Stacey!!! GREAT job with those adorable Peeps!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like your simple card and that you used the bracket die...I like how it looks on the edge of the journal die. The flower and little heart is all the card needs for embellishment. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

Looks AWESOME my friend!!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ oh this is just beautiful! I love that flower and of course the peeps! Amazing as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...