Monday, October 27, 2014

My Creative Time: Scrapping The Little Things

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed the hop!!

Today at the My Creative Time blog, it is Scrapping The Little Things.
This is the day that we create a scrapbook page, smash book page or a project life page. 
Today we are showing you layouts based on the following sketch:



With Thanksgiving quickly approaching here in the States, I decided to make a few cards for a Project Life layout. 

I made 2 PL cards that are 4x6. I based each card off of the above sketch. For the card on the left, I left the sketch as is and for the card on the right, I flipped it sideways. Since I don't have the pictures yet, I figured this might be the easiest since I don't know which card will work for my particular picture yet. For my bases, I used the Stitched 4x6 Journal Die and for the photo area, I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die. My leaves were cut from the A Thankful Heart set. I stamped the Give Thanks from the A Thankful Heart set onto a banner from the Trio Stitched Banners set. The Grateful also came from the A Thankful Heart set and I stamped it onto one of the banners from the Stitched Decorative Banners. My leaves and my banners are glued down only on one end so that I can easily slip a photo underneath the elements that hang over onto the photo mat. 


I decided that I would also make two smaller cards by using the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die. For my journal card, I used one of the stamps from the Journal It! set as well as another leaf from the A Thankful Heart set. For my plaid card, I cut a circle out of the middle by using a circle from the Bunch Of Fun Circles dies and placed a pumpkin, made from the Seasonal Greetings set, into the center. 


Here is a look of all 4 cards together:


Now all I need is some pictures from Thanksgiving Day :) 

Thanks so much for stopping my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!
Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see more projects from my Design Team sisters!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: AC. Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Crochet Thread, Bling, Wink Of Stella, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Stacey Girl you sure did 4 super clever and creative jobs!! WOWIE WOW!! I just love them all and the colors are so beautiful you so nailed the challenge and your PL cards turned out fabulous. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. GIRL YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Stacey!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are GORGEOUS, Stacey!!! I really love all of the details- just beautiful!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your pictures will look wonderful on the cards. Those leaves and pumpkin are beautiful. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my these are simply DARLING! I LVOE all of them and my goodness the details! I just LOVE see all these fall colors and details! AMAZING as always!

jessica said...

What AWESOME PL cards!!!! LOVE the beautiful papers and fall colors!
AWESOME job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...