Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3

Happy Thursday (again)!

I'm back to share with you another card that I made for the 


This is the card that I created for my homework for Day 3 of the class.


I was so inspired by this word search technique that Julie Ebersole showed us, that I just had to give it a try.
I decided to make a fun little thank you card to have on hand. I added some hand drawn wavy lines to add a little bit of interest as well as some sequins placed randomly on my card. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific. Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Basic Gray (SU!). Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder, Sequins, Black Sharpie, Watercolors, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles. 

8 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Great sentiment!! I love the pink and black. Great embellies too!! :)

Kathy Palmer said...

I am impressed with how well your letter line up! Awesome!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Stunning!!! Love the watercolor!

Christine Kiehl said...

Yay! More ways to use of those sequins! Love the card and the color combo! Thanks for sharing!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME! what a great card!

Georgiana said...

Ooooh, I REALLY like this! So simple but impressive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...