Monday, June 30, 2014

Made In Minutes Monday with MCT

Happy Happy Monday!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog, it is
Made In Minutes!
This is the day where we create a project and try to keep it under 20 minutes. 

I decided to make a CAS card

I have a tendency to "collect" washi tape so for this card, I decided to actually use some of it haha! I cut the "Happy" from the Happy Thoughts set directly from my white layer. I then adhered it on top of the pink layer so that it showed through. I then stamped the "You Are My", also from the Happy Thoughts set, in pink ink. That cute little heart came from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set. I added strips of washi and a few sequins and voila! Clean and simple card that only took me 13 minutes to make :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the My Creative Time blog to see more Made In Minutes projects :)
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo (SU!), White (Recollections). Ink: Melon Mambo (SU!). Misc.: Washi Tape, Sequins

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a beautiful & sweet card. I am a polka dot lover so definitely love your washi tape and what a cool way to use it definitely so clever and creative of you and love how you used Miss Emma's stamp and die along with sequins....just one awesome card.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the pink!

Janis Lewis said...

So pretty! I love your angled dotted papers.

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ So BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the fact you "hoard" ~oops I mean "collect" washi tape like me! I think this is a simply FABULOUS way to sue it and so flippin PERFECT too! BEAUTIFUL job!

Jennifer said...

Hi Stacey,

I love your "quick" card!!! Looks like it took a long time, which is even better! ;) I like the way you put the varying lengths of Washi tape on an angle (what did you use to cut them on a the diagonal like that?)!

Thanks for sharing !

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

I keep forgetting about Washi Tape. I really like how you used it...looks super that way. I love the big sentiment dies and it is perfect for CAS cards. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you angled the paper. Fabulous 2 tone card my friend. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

AWESOME card Stacey! LOVE the color and the great card design!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...