Friday, December 20, 2013

Ho Ho Ho

Hi there!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I get to show you another project that uses that awesome
Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.

With Christmas next week, I decided to make another little gift.
This is so easy to make and would be perfect for a neighbor, postal worker, co-worker, teacher, etc.


I found this cute little jar and simply filled it with some Christmas colored candy. 
It looked really plain until I added that fun little tag and of course that beautiful rumple ribbon.

For my project, I used some Simply Red Rumple Ribbon.


Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful
 Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!
Photobucket
Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Green (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Tis The Season (MME)
Stamp: Oh Christmas Puns (Joy's Life Stamps)
Ink: Real Red Classic Stampin Pad (SU!)
Punches: Artisan Label Punch (SU!)
Misc.: Dimensionals (SU!), Linen Thread (SU!), Sixlets Candy, Glass Jar

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Love it...adorable!

Kimberly J. said...

Aww I love this!! :) So super cute!! :)

Pamela Lash said...

So pretty - love the red color and great gift idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...