Friday, November 22, 2013

Winter Wishes Cocoa Holder

Hi there!
Happy Friday!!!
Today I get to show you another project that uses that awesome
Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.

I decided to make a little holder for a packet of hot cocoa.

For my little holder, I simply measured my cocoa packet and made my pouch based on those measurements. 

Here is a picture of the hot cocoa packet out of the holder:



I used some of that gorgeous Christmas Candy Simply Sheer Ribbon on my project for my bow.

I am in love with this Simply Sheer ribbon
It is absolutely beautiful! 

Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful
 Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

Photobucket
Supplies:
Lovebug Products:

Stampin' Up! Products:
Xtra Large Photo Corners Punch (Retired)

Other Products:
Stamp: Snowy Short Stacks (Stampendous)
Misc.: Pearls (Queen & Co.)

2 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is such a cute project!! I too love the new sheer ribbon! Yours looks great!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...