Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snowflake Gift Box

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!!
.
This week the Joy's Life Design Team is in the Christmas spirit
and showing you some festive Christmas projects.

I decided to make a little gift box.


I popped my snowflake up with some foam adhesive and covered it with some dazzling diamonds glitter to give it a sparkly effect. I used some white tulle to tie my box closed. 
Before I tied it closed, I filled it with some milk chocolates.
 I think this will make a super cute little gift for someone. 
Maybe a neighbor, teacher, mail person, co worker, etc. 

I thought this sentiment from the Oh Christmas Puns stamp set, went perfectly with my glittery snowflake gift box. 

I love all the sayings on the 


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Joy's Life Products:

Stampin' Up! Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Blue (Bazzill)
SVG: 3D Decorative Snowflake Box by Jamie Cripps #51071 (Silhouette Online Store)
Misc.: White Tulle, Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This is so pretty, Stacey! I love the shape of the box and that sparkly snowflake.

Sonya said...

Just beautiful!!!

Mayras Designs said...

What a lovely box !! The colors are so pretty !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Stacey,
This box is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...