Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sweet Little Pumpkin

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

This week the Joy's Life design team is showing you projects that feature buttons, burlap, kraft and/or twine and of course those awesome Joy's Life Stamps!

I decided to make a cute little fall card.

I managed to use a button, burlap and some kraft cardstock. :) 
I found that cute little bear with the pumpkins in the silhouette online store. I popped her up on my card with some foam adhesive.

For my greeting, I used this adorable sentiment from the 
It's All Fall Puns stamp set:

Look at all the great greetings on the It's All Fall Puns stamp set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Joy's Life Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Old Olive (SU!), Pinks & Oranges (Recollections), All Others (Core'dinations)
Patterned Paper: Thankful (Authentique)
Silhouette File: Fall Girl Bear Sitting With Pumpkins Design ID 46702
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Punch: Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Misc.: Burlap Ribbon (Offray), Button, Pearls (Queen & Co.), Foam Dimensionals (SU!), White Gel Pen (Marvy)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable! Your stitching looks awesome! I love the burlap and pearls too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This is so STINKIN cute!!! Love it!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such an adorable bear!! Very sweet!! Beautiful design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...