Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beary Best Back To School Wishes!

Hi guys!
Happy Thursday!
Are you all ready for the weekend?

Today I get to show you a cute little card that showcases those awesome

This week the design team is showing you projects that
have the theme of Back To School!

I decided to make a card to send to my daughter, who is away at college, to wish her luck this school year.


For my card, I cut out that adorable little teddy bear from the Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Lite cartridge at 3.25". I chalked up her cheeks and added a few freckles with my white gel pen. I paired her up with that awesome sentiment from the Punny Animals stamp set.

Look at all the adorable sentiments on the Punny Animals stamp set:

You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!

I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Teddy Bear Lite
Cardstock: Red, Black & Browns (Core'dinations), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Argyle Paper Pad (ki)
Stamp: Punny Animals (Joy's Life) & Everyday Character Face Parts and More (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Punch: Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Misc.: Ribbon (American Crafts), White Gel Pen (Marvy), Bling (CTMH), Buttons, Pink Chalk, Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Rosie said...

oh this is sooo adorble

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute !! I just love the teddy bear ready for school !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

oh my gosh Stacey, that teddy bear is SO adorable!! love this!!

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...