Thursday, September 5, 2013

An Inky Situation #7

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Are you guys ready for a fun new linky party starting at 


 An Inky Situation #7 is a sketch!
Just create a card based on the following sketch and link it up with us at An Inky Situation!

Here is the card that I created based off of the sketch:

For my card, I used my Bird Punch to create my main focal point. 
My bird/branch was punched out using Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry. I also used some DSP, but it has since been retired :( 

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my latest creation!
Don't forget to head over to An Inky Situation
to see what my wonderful DT sisters did to inspire you.

I hope you will join us and play along!
I would love to see what you create!

My friend Janis' Stampin' Up! Demonstrators page

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Stampin' Up! Products Used:

Retired Stampin' Up Items Used:
DSP & Ticket Corner Punch

Non Stampin Up Items Used:
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Pearls (Queen & Co.)
Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...