Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ooo la la


Hi everyone!
Happy Saturday!
I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

Today I get to show you a fun little card using those awesome


For my card, I simply stamped this super cute image from Penny Black and then used my Spellbinders Labels 4 die to frame her for my card front. 


I then popped her up using one of those awesome Action Wobbles!

Here she is walking her dog and looking oh so chic ;)

Action Wobbles bring so much fun to all your projects!

You can purchase Action Wobbles at the

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this card while on the Action Wobble Design Team*

Supplies:
Cardstock: Blue (Recollections), Black (Core'dinations), White (Crafter's Companion)
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Stamp: Mimi in Paris ( Penny Black)
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
Punches/Dies: Word Window (SU!), EK Success Border Punch, Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Action Wobbles, Pearls (Queen & Co.), Bic Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers, Black Diamond Stickles

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A darling image and a SWEET card!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card. I especially love the color combo and the border punch.

I am your new follower.
UT@ UTs Hobby Time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...