Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who's Ready For Summer??





Hi Everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I get to share with you another project using that awesome 


I don't know about you, but I am ready for summer! As soon as I think we are getting spring we get a cold front coming through that tricks us haha! I'm sure once summer comes I will be wishing it was a little bit cooler though ;)

I cut my card base out of my silhouette as well as the flip flops. 
The sentiment is from the Pun In The Sun stamp set by Joy's Life.
I added some Icing Sugar CANDi to the middles of my flowers on my flip flops as well as on the front of my card, to give my card a little bit more dimension without the bulk. Even with the CANDi on the card, it still lays flat, I love saving money on shipping!

For my project I used Icing Sugar CANDi:


There are so many great colors and patterns in the CANDi line!

For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at many online retailers including

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by the Craftwork Cards USA blog for daily inspiration!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Craftwork Cards CANDi USA DT*


Supplies:
Cardstock: white (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Silhouette: Flip Flops & Center Panel Step Card
Ink: Studio G
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Fiskars Flower Punch, Foam Adhesive

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Janis Lewis said...

This is so beautiful - and I've seen it close up! I love it. All the details and bright colors are very "happy" !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...