Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Use It Tuesday #56---Anything Goes


Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for another great challenge from 

Challenge #56--Anything Goes!


I decided to make a graduation card for my Niece.
Her school colors are Black and Burgundy so that is what I went with for my card.



For my hoarded supplies I used:
  1. Black Brad: I went through a phase where I bought brads all the time. The good thing about that is I am fully stocked now lol! I haven't bought brads in at least 3 years, so the one I used is at least that old, if not older.
  2. DMC floss is over 10 years old. I use to be an avid cross stitcher so I have piles of DMC Floss that never get used anymore. Yep, cross stitching kinda got put on the back burner once I discovered paper crafting lol!


Here is the inside:
I made a little flat card that slides in the pocket so that we can write her a message



And here is one more picture showing the flat card and the money in the pocket:


I got my card base for this cute little card from the Silhouette Store.
It is called Lori Whitlock Graduation Card with Pocket.
Design ID #41562

I hope you will stop by the Use It Tuesday blog and join in on the challenge!

Let's see you use up some of those hoarded products :) 
While you are there, don't forget to look at the amazing creations my wonderful DT sisters came up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: Black (core'dinations), White (Georgia Pacific), Burgundy (?)
Misc.: DMC Floss, Brad 

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great card -- I think I need to make a few!Thanks for the inspiration
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super card!!!

Migdalia said...

Awesome card! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

I love it! And that cut of the card is wonderful. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine” Linky Party.
Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! Your tassel looks like the real thing. Can you tell me how you made it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...