Friday, October 5, 2012

Cut It Up #3

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!

Today marks the beginning of another fabulous challenge over at Cut It Up!
Challenge #3 is honoring Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

We want to see your projects in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness and include a die-cut somewhere on your project.

Here is the card that I created:


I wanted my card to be elegant and feminine. I love how it turned out!
For my die-cuts, I used my spellbinders labels four dies as well as a awareness ribbon cuttlebug die.

Head on over to Cut It Up and see what my super talented DT sisters created to inspire you as well as entering the challenge yourself. I would love to see what you create :)

I am also linking up my card to the following challenges:

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Recollections
Cuttlebug: Love Language Embossing Folder
Punches/Dies: Labels 4 (Spellbinders), Awareness Ribbon (Provo Craft), Doily Lace (Martha Stewart)
Misc: Ribbon (Ribbon Sense), Dimensionals (SU!), Pearls (Basic Grey)

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great card!! Love the embossing

Janis Lewis said...

The embossing, the pearls, the border punch... I love it all. Very pretty. :) Janis

Kimberly J. said...

Great card!!! :) I love how elegant and pretty this is!! Awesome job my friend!! :)

teachdanz said...

such a sweet and elegant card Stacey!!

Beckie said...

So pretty. Love the embossing and the elegant layout. You should link this up with Link Up for Pink...http://www.linkupforpink.com

Be blessed, Beckie

JoanieMc said...

Oh,so soft and feminine and beautiful. Love the embossing and die cuts used. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors on this card, Stacey. I love the pink pearls.
Evelyn

About Us! said...

Beautiful card...simplicity and elegant!
Blessings, Cheryl

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a beautiful elegant card. Love the pink against the white!

Link Up for Pink said...

Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card....I hope you enter it to Link Up for Pink.

Karen said...

This is beautiful! Such pretty embossing and I love how you added the pearls! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Beautiful CAS card!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

Romaine said...

Love this! So feminine with the dots and lace! Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...