Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You're A Smart Cookie

Hi there and Happy Wednesday!
I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far.

This week the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects that showcase either the
Yummy Puns or the Popsicle Puns stamp sets.

I decided to make a little mini pizza box to hold a little treat.


Opened:


Yum!

I cut my mini pizza box out of the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cricut cartridge at 6.5"
I was super simple to put together and as you can see, it fits a cookie perfectly.

How cute is this sentiment?


My sentiment came from the Yummy Puns stamp set by Joy's Life

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT Blog to see more projects showcasing the Yummy Puns and Popsicle Puns stamp sets.
 
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*This project was made while I was on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Card Stock: Old Olive (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Unknown
Ink: Old Olive (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Labels Four (Spellbinders), x-large photo corners (SU!)
Misc.: Pearls (Queen & Co.), Ribbon (Offray)

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable Stacey, I love your sweet cookie box and the polka dot paper makes it that much more fun!
great job!!
hugs

Holly Young said...

too stinkin cute!!!!!!! great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...