Friday, August 3, 2012

Exciting News!

Hi Everyone & Happy Friday!
I hope you all have super fun plans for the weekend coming up.

Today I have some pretty exciting news that I would like to share with you all.
My bestie Kimberly and I have decided to open up our own challenge blog!
It is something that we have both wanted to do for awhile and we finally decided to go for it.

Our challenges are going to be starting on September 7 and will be every other Friday after that.
In the meantime, we would like for all of you to help us get the word out.
We have a nice prize package up for grabs for one lucky person, so head on over to

Cut It Up Challenges

to read all about it. I hope to see you there!

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Good luck with the new challenge blog. Heading over to check it out.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Marilyn said...

Checked out your new challenge blog and became a follower. Also put it on my blog http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

Kristin K. said...

I just came across your blog. I am now a follower. I am also excited about your new challenge blog. I am a follower there too.

kristin
www.kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...