Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Make A Wish

Happy Wednesday! Today I wanted to share a card that I made for 2 different challenges. This card was made for the challenge over at Birthday Sundaes (Create A Birthday Card) and Mojo Monday (Sketch 203).

Here is what I created:



Can you believe that I didn't use my cricut? I know! I'm surprised too. :) The scallops were made from my nestabilities and the stamp was from the dollar bin at Michael's.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it. Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Card Stock---Real Red & Daffodil Delight (SU!) White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper---unknown (I used some of my scraps)
Ink---Black Staz On & Real Red (SU!)
Markers---Real Red (SU!) & Yellow Sharpie
Stamps---Dollar Bin from Michaels
Ribbon---Offray

7 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow!! This is such a great card!! I love the yellow with the red, so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

Rachel said...

amazing what you've done with the sketch! It's gorgeous :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

How much fun is this!!! The bright happy colors are great and so is the $ deal candle stamp!

Maribel said...

This is such a happy card! I love the papers you used!
Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Anonymous said...

I love your card, it is so happy!! TFS!!

Diana

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This looks great! I have that same background paper and have never known what to do with it! This is so cute! Thanks for sharing this fun card and for playing along this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Kristie W. said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the candle paper. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...