Friday, August 19, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #8

Happy Friday! You guys ready for a new challenge over at Cricut 360? This week is all about school starting back up.

Here is the card I made for the challenge:



I cut my apple out of the Just Because Cards cricut cartridge at 6.5". I typed the sentiment up on my computer and then used one of Emma's stamps to frame the sentiment. Pretty simple but I'm really pleased with how it came out.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and seeing my latest creation. Don't forget to stop by Cricut 360 to see the rest of the DT projects and to enter the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create. Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut---Just Because Cards
Card Stock---Real Red & Old Olive (SU!)
Patterned Paper---DCWV
Ink---Real Red (SU!)
Stamps---Peachy Keen Stamps(PK-494), Inspiring Words Accents (My Creative Time)
Misc.---Binding Edge Border Punch (EK Success), White Signo Gel Pen

10 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute card love it

Glora said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Perfect first day of school card! Love that apple with that happy face! Hugs- Glora

Queenie said...

This is SOOOOOO Cute!!! Absolutely LOVING it!!!

Creative Diva said...

This is really cute. I love how you decorated the apple. I need to get that kind of gel pen.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

A D O R B S!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE this Miss Stacey! CUTE blog AND CUTE projects!! Thanks for sharing & I CANNOT wait to see what you will do w/your new goodies!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

kisatrtle said...

This is lovely

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is this ever cute..luv it..hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This card is darling!

Ruthie :)

Maribel said...

So adorable! This would have made my day on the first day of school!
TFS! Maribel
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

what a great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...