Friday, July 15, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #3

Happy Friday! Are you guys ready for another great challenge over at Cricut 360? This week is all about our parents. In honor of Parents Day on June 24, make a card, layout or something crafty for them or as a tribute to them. You can use any cartridge. Here is what I came up with:



I made a card for my mom. My mom has always been there for me and I can not imagine my life without her. I am blessed to have her. I love you mom!

Here are my card details: I made a portrait sized card on Crumb Cake and cut "MOM" out of A Child's Year at 1.5". The punch is called Daisy Fan from Martha Stewart Crafts.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to stop by Cricut 360 to see what the design team came up with and to enter the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create! Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut---A Child's Year
Card Stock---Crumb Cake (SU!) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper---Linen Closet (DCWV)
Punch---Daisy Fan (Martha Stewart), Xtra Lrg. Photo Corners (SU!), Small Heart (SU!)
Misc.---Offray Ribbon, iRock, White Signo Gel Pen

10 comments:

Sonya said...

Stacey...such a gorgeous card! Your mom will love it! It's an honor to be on the DT with you!

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Stacy,
This is such a pretty card, I really love all the details! I'm sure your mom will absolutely love it!
Hugs,
Diana

DebC said...

Love this pattern paper and love the bling! Great job:)
Deb C
Cricut 360 DT

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card, and such a glorious tribute you made to your mom. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

great card! Love the simple elegance of it!

Creative Diva said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the paper.

Hugs,
Patty
http://creativediva98.blogspot.com

cuttlebug_fan said...

Your card is very pretty. Love the SU! Crumb Cake cardstock you use. Your card is elegant. So happy to be on this design team with you.

Leirad
leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Love the pretty colors! And that little heart is such a perfect little touch!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jo said...

This is lovely ... I really like the soft colors and that cute little heart!

Jo xx
idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

my crafting creations said...

Love the colors and the bling. TFS

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...