Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Almost Time For Cricut 360!!!!

Hi there to all my crafty friends! Are you guys excited that we are just a week away from the launch of the Cricut 360 challenge blog? I am! You guys are gonna love this new challenge site! To get things going before the launch, there is a great cartridge up for grabs to one lucky winner! The cartridge they are giving away is:



You can find out all the info about how to win this awesome cartridge at the Cricut 360 blog. So head on over to Cricut 360 and check it out! Have a great crafty day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim said...

TFS:)

Kim said...

I'm a new follower of there's but I don't see anything about winning a cartridge or any contest???
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Stacey. Happy to be a new follower via the 360 launch post!!!
:O)
Jessica
Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations. Happy to meet another paper fanatic...I too love to alter anything!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Hi Stacey,

Congrats of being part of the Cricut 360 team. I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Cely said...

thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! :) i'm your newest follower. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...