Monday, February 7, 2011

Thanks so much!

Happy Monday! I wanted to make a card this weekend and went to my favorite cartridge, Create A Critter for some inspiration. It felt really good to actually sit down and make soemthing. I have had so much going on in my life recently, that my mojo has been missing for awhile. This little sheep is so cute and just what I needed to get the creativity flowing again!



I even pulled out my sewing machine and stitched around the card. I am really loving the light spring colors on this card too. I think I am just ready for spring. haha! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation! Have a great crafty day!



Supplies:
Cricut--Create A Critter (cut at 3")
Card Stock--Paper Trey Ink
Patterned Paper--Making Memories
Ribbon--Offray
Stamp--SU!

3 comments:

Stacey425 said...

Very nice card!

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh Stacey this is just adorable!! Love that cart! It is definitely becoming a Favorite of mine!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

He is so cute! I love the swirl embossing you added!
liz :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...