Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Happy Saturday! Can you believe there are only 6 days until Christmas! I am not even done with my shopping. Talk about waiting until the last minute! I only have a couple things left to get though so it shouldn't be too bad. I did manage to finish up the gift that we will be giving to one of our neighbors today. I went green and recycled a 4 pack of Starbucks Frappachinos including the cardboard container they come in at the grocery store.





How cute is this? Each jar has something different in it. There is one with Christmas Tree Peppermint Nougats, one with Hershey Hugs, one with Spearmint discs and another one filled with pastel dessert mints.



I hope they like it. :) As always, thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation. I really do appreciate it. Have a great crafty day!

Supplies Used:

Patterned Paper--Be Merry Snowball Fun (My Mind's Eye)

Cardstock--Pear Pizzazz (SU!) & Pink (Bazzill)

Stamps--Snowflake (We R Memory keepers) & Sentiment (SU!)

Punch--Traditional Eyelet (Martha Stewart)

Misc.--Ribbon (Offray), Irock (Imaginisce)

6 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

I love love love this. Such a great idea to use the frap packaging and bottles.
Nikki

Debbie said...

wow this is so neat I really love this idea thanks for sharing Debbie

liz at liz's paper loft said...

how cute is this?! adorable!
liz :o)

Katt said...

So cute! Now I am bummed cause I just threw the carrier away from my last frap purchase! Love this!

Anonymous said...

These turned out absolutely adorable!! Are these for the neighbors? Well whoever gets these are going to LOVE them!

Christina said...

Stacey that is so cute. I may try that for a former supervisor of mine, she love things for her desk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...