Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Happy Wednesday! So today's card was made with three purposes in mind: for the November card swap over at Paper Therapy, for the Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More Than Favors and for the challenge over at Made by Momo. For my card, I used Create A Critter to cut out the turkey and then made a gate fold card:



Isn't that Turkey the cutest! :) I had so much fun making this card! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look. I really appreciate it! :)


Supplies:
Cricut-- Create A Critter (Turkey cut at 3")
Cardstock-- Pumpkin Pie and Kraft (SU!), Yellow and DK. Brown (??)
Cuttlebug-- Swiss Dots and Victoria Embossing Folders
Punch-- Apron lace Border Punch (Fiskars)
Misc.-- White Signo Gel Pen, Googly Eyes, Ribbon (?)

10 comments:

Debbie said...

your card is super cute, this is my favorite cart. I like how you changed the colors on the Turkey where a lot of us use the same in book. Debbie

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest turkey day card. That little turkey makes me smile every time I see him. The colors are perfect and you know I adore your doodles. Cute cute cute!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Adorable card... I am totally in love with that CAC turkey!! Your doodling is perfect too! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

girlia said...

adorable

Georgiana said...

What an amazing turkey. I do not have this cartridge, but I have used the Stretch Your Imagination turkey (he is cute too).

Great card,
Georgiana

More Than Favors said...

i am so in love with this turkey!!! you did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Just A Pac Rat said...

Super cute card! I love Create a Critter! Thanks for sharing the idea with us!

http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is just tooooo cute!

4kids4 said...

Great card...I just love that Critter! :-)

~Sharon C.

Mari AKA Momo said...

Loving the Turkey and lovin the stitching!!!! :o) So cute! XOXO Momo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...