Monday, November 8, 2010

Diva

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and got to do some crafting! :)

Today is Monday which means a new challenge has begun this week over at Paper Therapy. This week is an AD Inspired Challenge. We needed to come up with a project based off of this AD:




I saw this Ad and I immediately thought of the Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge. This is what I came up with for the challenge:




I love this cartridge! It has so many cute images on it. I hope you can come on over to Paper Therapy and join us this week. For those of you that don't know, Paper Therapy is a online paper crafting community. There are a lot of really nice ladies over there. Whether you are in the mood to chit chat, do some challenges or participate in some swaps, We would love to have you join us. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! I really do appreciate it! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Supplies:
Cricut--Rock Princess (Girl cut at 3", Diva cut at 1")
Imaginisce--iRock
Punches--Ek Success (Fleur De Lis) & SU! (Ticket Punch)
Cardstock--(Unknown, I used scraps)
Glossy Accents

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

and you totally rocked it!

Queenie said...

SUCH A DIVA-RIFFIC card!!!! I lOOOVE this cartridge! It's super glamorous and total fun!! You definitely captured the essence of the advertisement!! Great card for a fashionista friend! Great work this week!

Tabitha said...

Very cute I want that cartridge sooo bad!

Jenny said...

I love this! Great colors! Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

I love the crown on the text!! Such a cute touch. And all the bling is fabby! Very fun fashion forward card. Looove it!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Brilliant. Your card is such a great take on the inspiration picture. Fun, fun, fun!

Patricia said...

I love the bright pops of turquoise and purple accented with the black. That bow is terrific, too.

Nicki S said...

Great card! I LOVE the color combo!!!

Jessi Myers said...

Way to rock this card! I love that image - gonna have to nab this cart from Mom to play with. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...