Monday, November 29, 2010

A Button And A Bow

Happy Monday! Today marks the beginning of another challenge over at Paper Therapy. Every Monday marks the beginning of a new challenge. Today's challenge is to make a project with at least one button and one bow on it. I decided to make a criss cross card and this is what I came up with:



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look. I really appreciate it. I hope you can come on over to Paper Therapy and play along with us this week. We would love to have you join us.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper--Imaginisce
Cardstock--Melon Mambo (SU!) & Purple (Unknown)
Punch--Scallop Sentiment border Punch (Fiskars) & Corner Rounder (EK Success)
Ribbon--Offray
Stamp--Whimsy Greetings (TPC Studio)
Ink--Melon Mambo (SU!)
Misc.--White Signo Gel Pen

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

love the criss cross card and the colors are so girlie!

Queenie said...

This card is UBER cool and interactive!! I love the "envelope" feel of it, and the cute little tab you put on the paper you pull out!! What a fun design! Great idea for showcasing the button and bow on the scalloped cardstock!! Way FUN design!!

4kids4 said...

This is sooo pretty!! Great ribbon...and I love your doodling! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Norma said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love it:)

Patricia said...

I like how you highlighted the scallops with the gel pen. It's such a fun feminine card!

Jenny said...

I love this card! So cute! The colors are great! They make it such a fun card!!

Jessi Myers said...

So cute! I love the colors - and once again I am wowed by your gel pen stitching. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...