Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Award!

Saundra from Luv Scrapping Together passed on an award to me today. Wow! I was so shocked and it was such a nice surprise! Thank you so much Saundra! I am so honored that I was one of the blogs that you picked.




Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pay it forward:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards


Here are 8 things about me:

1. I have been happily married for 19 years to an awesome guy!
2. I have 2 wonderful teenage children.
3. I was a Navy Brat growing up and now I am a Navy Wife.
4. My favorite crafty tool is my cricut.
5. My favorite crafty thing to do is card making
6. I started out as a scrapbooker
7. I love playing the Sims Video games. :)
8. I am just beginning to learn how to alter things and am really enjoying it.

I would like to pass this award onto the following bloggers that I have recently discovered:

~Alex at You Had Me At Craft
~Jessica at The Creative Stamper Spot
~Alma at Alma's Pink Life
~Lauren at Lauren's Creative
~Raven at Love 4 Stamps
~Tangee at Kricut Krazy
~Jen at Purple Scrapbooker
~Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels


It was so hard to pick only 8 blogs. There are so many talented crafters out there and so much inspiration. Again, thank you so much Saundra! You can find her wonderful blog at Luv Scrapping Together.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Alma said...

Thank you SO much! :-) I'm really honored you chose me as one of your 8... I will post mine up tomorrow! :D

Jessica Kubit said...

Thanks so much for including me Stacey! How fun! I will definitely post this tomorrow on my blog;-)
Jessica
(the creative stamper)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stacey! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
Lauren
Lauren's Creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...