Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Happy Tuesday! Today's card was made for the challenge over at Jitterbuggin'. The challenge was to make a card with a gift theme, add some bling, add a bow and use your cricut. There is also a great sketch that you could follow. I decided to follow the sketch. :) I love sketches! Here is what I came up with:






The present was cut out of Sweet Treats at 3". I then used some of my action wobbles on the present. They bring so much fun to the card. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look. I really appreciate it!


Supplies Used:
Cricut--Sweet Treats (gift cut out at 3")
Action Wobbles
Cardstock--Solid (recollections) & Polka Dot (colorbok)
White signo gel pen

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

It is so beautiful Stacey!

Sherri said...

Love the colors! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Kerry T said...

So cute. I love the colours you chose.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

Very cute. Love the colors too. TFS

Deb said...

This card is so cute!! Will definitely be casing it for some upcoming birthdays! TFS

Georgiana said...

Super pretty!

Georgiana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...