Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happiness Always

Hi! I love doing challenges and am always looking for new ones. Today's card was made for the sketch challenge #177 over at Card Positioning Systems. This is my first time playing along with them but as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I had to play along.



I have a feeling they are going to be seeing me a whole lot more over there. :) I had a lot of fun! If you know of any great challenge blogs, let me know in the comments. Like I said, I love challenges. :)


Supplies Used:
Cricut--Expression, Indie Art, Home Decor
Stickles--Star Dust
Bling--Me & My Big Ideas Icons
Stamp--Stampin' Up! Whimsical Words
Punch--Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch

Misc.--White signo gel pen, ATG 714, Making Memories 12 x 12 trimmer

5 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely card with the butterly...and gems in the top corner...nice touch!

Nati Tristan said...

You make the most gorgeous cards! I love that butterfly! and the colors are so vibrant and pretty!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and the butterfly!

Sarah said...

oh how pretty!! I love that big butterfly!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...