Friday, June 25, 2010

Wild Card Friday!

Happy Friday! Things are finally starting to settle down around here from my daughter's graduation and I am able to squeeze in some crafty time for me. Not as much as I would like but I will take what I can get. :)

The first card for this Friday is the Cupcake Crd, #30 in the book. I used fit to page on my expression and cut out everything at 5 1/4". I LOVE the envelope that goes with this card. I think the little candle border along the bottom is just too cute!




The second card is the Present card, #31 in the book. I used fit to page on my expression and cut out everything at 7 1/2". I think this card came out so cute. I love the little "ribbons" that can hang down from the bow and the little tag.




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look. I appreciate it! I hope you have a great crafty weekend!


Supplies Used:
Cupcake Card:
Paper--Patterned Paper (DCWV) & White Cardstock (Recollections)
Glitter

Present Card:
Paper--Patterned paper (DCWV) & White Cardstock (Recollections)
Stickles--Patina

6 comments:

senora_x said...

those cards are cute but that birthday card envelope takes the cake! Too cute!

Nichole said...

I love the candles on the cupcake envelope too!!!

Nati Tristan said...

I totally have to start doing envelopes for my cards! What kind of CS paper do you use for the envelopes? I want something super strong.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

both cards are great! love the clean lines and the pop of color with the cupcake card!

Sarah said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous - I love the way the envelopes aren't the standard rectangle and are full of beautiful colours!!!

KellyCali said...

What a completely cute card Stacey! Whoever recieves it will be sure to SMILE! XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...