Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome Home


Happy Saturday! The sun is out shining bright today! What a surprise. I really thought it was supposed to be kinda dreary all weekend. I am not complaining though!
This is a card I made for the Bi-Weekly challenge over at Paper Therapy. The challenge was to make a card that had a tree on it. This is what I came up with. Being a military family, we are very accustomed to the tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree motto. I had a lot of fun making this card and if you haven't checked out Paper Therapy yet, you should go over and take a look. They are a brand new card making forum with tons of ideas, challenges, virtual crops, prize give-a-ways, and a great group of friendly people! Thanks for taking the time to stop in and take a look! I appreciate it!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up (Kraft Cardstock, Dimensionals)
Cricut (Stand and Salute, Straight from the Nest)
White Signo Gel Pen

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love that card! The tree with the yello wribbon is a beautiful touch!

Unknown said...

This is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...